Bitcoin Millionaires List – 2019 Updated – INFOGRAPHIC
Hello, dear Icium.org readers. In this content, we will introduce you to people who have become rich thanks to Bitcoin.
As you know, Bitcoin has a 10-year history. Although various scenarios have been produced, Satoshi Nakamoto create the first crypto currency, Bitcoin, on October 31, 2008, in response to the global banking and economic crisis that was felt strongly in 2008. Bitcoin is a digital entity designed to work as a shopping tool that uses cryptography to control its creation and management, regardless of central authority. It has nothing to do with normal money. Even though it was not known at first, it is of great value now. Bitcoin’s value continued to increase over the years. Thereupon, an unmissable opportunity emerged for many investors.
According to legend, Satoshi Nakamoto started working on the Bitcoin concept in 2007. Although it is said that he lives in Japan, Nakamoto is thought to be the common nickname of more than one person. By using Bitcoin, you can send money anywhere in the world at any time. It’s called freedom of payment. So you can easily pay without an intermediary. The value of Bitcoin is determined by the supply and demand conditions in the market. When demand increases, its price increases; The value of thought decreases.
There is a limited amount of Bitcoin in circulation because there is a predetermined procedure and limit to creating new Bitcoin. Bitcoin gains value as demand increases rapidly according to supply. In short, it has all the features of money. Believe it or not. The future of Bitcoin has made a mark as a very bright investment tool all over the world. Some betting sites, shopping sites and bitcoin casino sites even use Bitcoin as a way of paying method.
As we are Icium.org, we have prepared infographic chart for our visitors. Our goal is to introduce you to people who are rich thanks to crypto coins. Let’s start!
In 2008, Bitcoin, the virtual currency by a developer codenamed “Satoshi Nakamoto”, became very popular over time. Nowadays, many internet platforms have become accepted Bitcoin for shopping and donations. Unlike other payment systems, Bitcoin is not managed from any center. Therefore, it is called as “Decentralized Currency Unit” Bitcoins, which also have their own stock exchanges over time, can be exchanged for real money from higher or lower value depending on the situation.
BITCOIN RICH LIST
Let’s get to know the millionaires enriched by cryptocoins.
- Kristoffer Koch: Norwegian student Kristoffer Koch bought 5,000 Bitcoins by investing $27 in 2009, when Bitcoin was first seen on the market. Koch made some effort to remember his password, but it was pleasantly surprised. The value of 5,000 Bitcoins purchased in 2009 has increased to thousands of times and reached approximately 900 thousand dollars.
- Charlie Shrem: Although he is only 26 years old, he’s already a millionaire. He is the partner of Evr, one of the most famous gastro bars in Manhattan and one of the first Bitcoin accepting establishments in the region. He is also the founder of Bitlnstant which is a Bitcoin trading platform. It is estimated to have a fortune of $45 million.
- Roger Ver: He known as the most powerful Bitcoin pro on the market and one of the major investors in the crypto currency field. Currently living in Tokyo, Roger Ver is involved in dozens of Bitcoin related projects. He said: “Bitcoin is the most important invention after the Internet.” Roger Ver is estimated to have a fortune of $52 million.
- Cameron and Tylor Winklevoss: The brothers claiming that Mark Zuckerberg stole Facebook from them, also they have 1 percent of all Bitcoins that exist. The Harvard educated twins continue to make their mark with their investment and Bitcoin trading funds. Their most famous discourse is “Bitcoin will be bigger than Facebook”. These brothers are estimated to have over the fortune of $400 million.
- Jered Kenna: Kenna, the founder and chief executive officer of Tradehill which is the first Bitcoin exchange market in the United States. Also he made first Bitcoin investment in 2009. He owns 20 Mission – Hacker Hotels in the San Francisco Mission District. It is estimated to have a fortune of $30 million.
- Yifu Guo: He is the founder of Avalon, also the first entrepreneur to create ASIC-Based Chips, specially manufactured for Bitcoin mining. Guo is Bitcoin expert. He has been interested in Bitcoin since 2011.
- Bruce Wagner: He is anchorman at American Online Talk Show business. Also he has made huge gains in crypto money. Wagner who has been a supporter of Bitcoin since the beginning, continues to explain Bitcoin through various conferences.
- Mark Karpeles: He is the founder and CEO of MT.GOX, the first and largest Bitcoin exchange in Japan, became rich thanks to the crypto currency. Kerpeles, who is claimed to have a fortune of around $500 million, says he is not lucky after experiencing a police arrest in 2015.
- Eric Voorhees: Voorhees, a Bitcoin entrepreneur and activist, has signed many projects. The best known is SatoshiDice, the first gambling site that works with Bitcoin. Voorhees sold SatoshiDice for 126,315 Bitcoins, worth $11.5 million at the time.
- Gavin Andresen: After Satoshi Nakamoto, he is the inventor of the Bitcoin system, Gavin Andresen, known as the most hard-working person in this project, also he is one of the most important programmers in the field of Bitcoin.
- Mike Caldwell: He is the first person to try to turn Bitcoins into physical money. Mike Caldwell became one of the Bitcoin riches as a result of his studies and working experiences.
- Brian Armstrong and Fred Ehrsham: Co-founders of Coinbase, a Bitcoin wallet service. The initiatives achieved commercial success by investing large amounts of money and became one of the first Bitcoin start up companies.
- Vitalik Buterin: A young computer programmer and technology writer, Vitalik Buterin is the founder of Bitcoin Magazine. Buterin also owns many crypto money based projects, especially Ethereum.
- Ben Lawsky: He is known as the face of Bitcoin, is at the head of BitLicense regulations. Continuing his work in the Bitcoin industry, Ben Lawsky is among the richest of Bitcoin.
- Zach Harvey: Founder and CEO of Bitcoin ATM manufacturer Lamassu. Zach Harvey is among the richest of Bitcoin.
- Bobby Lee: He is the founder and general manager of BTC China which is the largest Bitcoin Exchange in China. After Bitcoin flactuations, he became the inventor of Litecoin with his brother. Litecoin is the most well-known alternative crypto currency in the market.
- Tony Gallippi and Stephen Pair: They are founders of the Bitcoin Payment System which is called “BitPay”.
- Tim Draper: He is an American venture capitalist who graduated from Stanford and Harvard. He established his capital with the Bitcoins where he won through the auction in Silk Road website.
- Andreas Antonopoulos: Known as“Bitcoin Teacher”. He is an expert who devotes most of his time to telling and teaching Bitcoin. Antonopoulos, who aims to teach people about Bitcoin with his book top Mastering Bitcoin and answers questions at the meetings which he attended. He has become one of the richest of Bitcoin.
- Sam Onat Yılmaz: He is the co-founder of BitAngels. He is known for his work on the Bitcoin and crypto money ecosystem. He is the manager of DApps (Decentralized Applications Fund).
- Craig Wright: At the end of 2015, allegations were made that Satoshi Nakamoto’s real identity was Craig Wright, but Wright remained silent about it. However, in the end, he must have decided that there was no need for silence, and Wright revealed that he was indeed the creator of Bitcoin. While this news is an important development for the Bitcoin world, it is no surprise that Wright is one of the richest of Bitcoin. Although not clear, Wright is estimated to have around $450 million worth of Bitcoins.
Is it legal to play roulette online in the UK?
Being a real online casino traditional, roulette enjoys enormous recognition amongst online casino followers, particularly…
What Is The Best Online Blackjack Site?
Finding the best blackjack site that offers trouble-free money withdrawals can be quite troublesome. With…
Is online poker be rigged?
Online poker, on the entire, is just not rigged. The monetary incentives for the poker…
What is the most hit number in roulette?
The Gambler's fallacy is the mistaken perception that if an unbiased occasion has not occurred…
What Is The Best Online Casino For UK Players?
British casino players have the highest standards of where they place their money. Therefore, the…
What Is The Best Online Poker Site For Beginners?
If you are beginner, you are the right places to get information about Best Online…