Slot Machine Tips
Playing online slots can be so much fun and equally it can be stressful. It’s no secret that slot machines can eat your money quicker than a hungry child with a chocolate bar, so it’s wise to play sensibly and know when to stop. There are so many different types of slot machine games available so first off you should know how to play them.
- Video slots – this type of slot has thousands of variations and can feature over 100 paylines. They offer bonus symbols, multiple winning combinations and superb graphics and sounds.
- Classic slots – basic online slots that don’t require the player to know too much – you just need to know how to place your bet and spin the reels. Perfect for beginners as these are very simple to grasp.
- 3D slots – a slot that provides a realistic and exciting gaming experience for players. Images and animation really make this slot machine a popular choice with online slot players.
- Progressive jackpot slots – every time someone plays this type of slot machine, the jackpot grows and grows (sometimes to millions of pounds) until it’s won. This is a slot that requires you to bet the maximum paylines to win the jackpot – this means you need to bet big in order to have a chance of winning.
- Fixed payout slots – a slot that only has one possibly maximum payout. You need to spin in the stated symbols to win the fixed payout jackpot.
- Fruit machines – very popular in the UK and require lots of player interaction. These machines came about as a result of a prohibition ban and were developed for use in arcades, pubs and bars.
Slot Machines Features
Learn how to read the slot games features, if you don’t know what the game is about you may not see a win where there is one. Once you’ve picked the slot game you want to play, you should study the paytable and the various features that go with the game.
Set your limits
Money can go in a flash when playing slots, so set your budget and decide how much you really can afford to lose. Most online casino sites allow players to gamble responsibly and add deposit limits to their accounts. If you meet your deposit limit, don’t go chasing money because you will never win.
If you find that playing slots isn’t fun anymore, you should stop. That is one golden rule when you play slots.
Slot Machine Freebies and Bonuses
If you want to play slots online for as long as possible, you should look for online casino sites that offer a free play option. This allows players to test drive the games to see how they are played without spending any of their own cash.
No deposit bonuses are also offered by a lot of casino sites, this is a bonus offered to new players to encourage them to play slots at their casino site.
Welcome bonuses are also offered to players in many different forms, one of which is the first deposit bonus. When you make your initial deposit at a casino site you will automatically receive a bonus on top – this allows you to play slots for longer but these will without doubt come with wagering requirements.
Make sure you read the terms and conditions attached to bonuses because you may find that you may never be able to withdraw, an example of this is if you deposit £10 and get £50 free with a 10x wagering requirement, you will need to play through £500 before being able to withdraw. Some casino sites allow players the option of rejecting bonuses, because sometimes its better to have no bonus than a bonus with a very high wagering requirement.
Slot Payout Percentages
It’s a good idea to familiarise yourself with the slot game payout percentages. Some good USA online casino sites will display the payout percentage or RTP (return to player) percentage. Understanding these payout percentages is beneficial because it means you can make your game play as profitable as possible.
Example of this is if the game has a 95% payout rate and you wager £100, you would receive £95 back over the course of your game play. You should search for the slot games that have the highest payout percentage available to make your game play stretch out longer and give you more chances of winning.